Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving. This is going to be short and sweet, but I want to know what you are most thankful for this year!


My List

* My family. This includes the hubby, my boys, my parents, siblings, and the fact that my parents drove 12 hours to spend this holiday with us in our new place!

* Snow! There hasn't been a real snow yet, but that notwithstanding I have still seen more snow since being in Peoria than I did in Alabama ALL of last year. Craziness!

* God always providing my family with our needs. We really shouldn't expect any more than our daily bread, and we have been blessed with so much more than that!

* Yummy Thanksgiving food. Nothing like turkey and dressing with some cranberry sauce! So I'm going to go eat up!




"By the goodness of God we are so far from want."

Edward Winslow the first Thanksgiving (1621)
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.