Saturday, January 17, 2009

Award Time Again!

And no, I don't mean the Golden Globes. My beautiful girlfriend Sarah of Ohana Mama has bestowed 2 wonderful awards on me... and several other worthy moms! So here they are...

AWARD #1: Honest Scrap

The rules: Honorees are to list 10 honest things about themselves - and make it interesting, even if we have to dig deep! Second, we are to pass the award on to 7 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

10 Honest Things About Me:

  1. In general I would rather talk to people via email than on the phone.
  2. I love taking pictures, but I am horrible at getting prints. I took my sister to Atlanta for a concert on her Sweet 16. We took a dispoable camera. I still have that camera, undeveloped. She is going to be 19 in April. Woops!
  3. I hate dishes and laundry the most of all cleaning tasks.
  4. Guilty Pleasures: Twilight, Hanson, Starbucks, Grey's Anatomy, & Spunk Ranson. hehe (only the cool people will get that last one)
  5. I'm overweight and doing little to nothing to change it. How's that for honest. Pff.
  6. I only have 2 bras that fit.
  7. I haven't been to church since I moved. :(
  8. I get upset when things don't go my way, even if it was predictable.
  9. I take everything WAY too personally.
  10. I'm the coolest, most awesomest person you'll ever meet. :P

AWARD #2: Your Blog Is Fabulous!

List your 5 addictions. Easy peasy!
  1. Twilight
  2. Starbucks
  3. coughcigarettescough ( I hope my Grandma doesn't read this... or my Dad!)
  4. Blogging
  5. BabyTalkBio - soon to the The Mamasphere!
  6. Just Tomatoes
  7. Scarves
Thanks so much Sarah. You rock the Casba!

And now onto my winners! This is a whole group of ladies that I am honored to work with! We are known as Playdate Picks and they're all scrapily honest and their blogs are fabuloso!

Melinda - Look What Mom Found
Erin - The Mom Buzz
Susan - Life in a House of Blue
Samantha - One Mom's View
Jenna - For the Love of Baby
Trisha - Sweet & Sassy Girls

And lastly my good friend Lauren!

Lauren - 4 Baby & Mom



post signature

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Heather, You rock! I was trying to figure out Technorati, and just found this post. I'm sorry for being a slacker! You nominated me on my BIRTHDAY too!! Thanks for the nom!

 
Clicky Web Analytics

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.