Monday, December 8, 2008

"Shot on The Spot - a Meme"


I don't know where, when, or how, but one day... one day I will get Sarah for this. *sigh* I'm sure you're wondering who that gross woman is over there in the corner of this post. Alas, she is me. I am her. My wonderful friend Sarah over at Ohana Mama Blog decided to smack me "Shot on the Spot". Now, to be fair, Julie at Cool Mom Guide got her first, but still. It's just wrong. Completely unfair. Can you tell I'm pouting? Ok, so onto the rules and MY victims *insert evil laugh*

Rules are:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this.

And my lucky ducky victims are (cheating like Sarah with only 6)

Misty
Laura
Margie
Heather
Mom
Liza
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.