Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*Insert Explitives Here*



I just had a major problem with my comment moderation. I review each and every comment before publishing it to make sure people are playing by the rules. I was just checking comments, and one needed to be deleted and so I clicked "reject" in the individual comment and all FIFTY-SIX comments that were on the page with it got rejected! I have NO CLUE how this happened, but, have no fear... I will fix it. I was able to back up and see the comments, but it won't allow me to publish them. Soooo, I am going to go in and manually add each of the comments that I rejected. Fun times. But, I feel it's only fair.

If you need me, I'll be commenting myself. HA.

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, fun day at Grab Bag Reviews... get some chocolate, since it is too early for a proper drink ;-)

Unknown said...

HAHA! I do have some strawberry margaritas in the fridge. But I don't know how the hubby would feel if I called him to come home from work b/c I was sloshed at 10am. Probably not the best idea!

Leslie M. said...

I'm really sorry. When that happens to me.. it is usually MY fault or this keyboard is whacking out!
My Blog is NEW Blog, so I don't have a TON of People... but I feel your pain!!!

I'm just not sure I would know how to go back and FIND the deleted comments!! YIKES!

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

 
Clicky Web Analytics

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.