Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Bit More Coherent Now

Ok, I need to explain/apologize for that Valley post that popped up earlier. As you saw from last night's late night photo of myself and Sarah (The Ohana Mama), I am in a competition called America's Next Top Blogger at MomDot.com. For the moment I am still hanging in there, as is Sarah, but I could be chopped at any moment.

In the mean time, I want to warn all of my lovely, patient, humor-filled readers and let you know that there may be many more strange posts (a la Valley) in the coming days. Assuming I stay in the competition, there will be more silly antics coming your way. So sit tight, have an open mind, and remember I have not, in fact, gone off the deep end - well... not yet.

p.s. Thanks so Trisha for the op!

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.