Wednesday, April 1, 2009

God Will Make A Way


I started blogging back in November 08, and my love and passion for it has grown so quickly. One of my first posts was all about myself, and to this day, I think it's one of my favorites. It's that passion that is driving me to find a Blogher 09 ticket! (READ THAT POST HERE)

In the quest to find my elusive Blogher ticket I have found several contests that are running and I am going to enter every.single.one.of.them. The more I enter the better the odds are right? Well, one of the websites hosting a giveaway is www.zrecommends.com They are so near and dear to my heart because one of the first places I go to submit any giveaway I am running is Prizey.net, their sister site. I think the vast majority of my new contest entrants come via Prizey.net and it is such a great resource for not only bloggers, but moms who love to WIN! They are also running a contest to giveaway a 3 day EXECUTIVE hotel stay at the Sherton during the conference. WOW! Can you imagine if I won them both? I might just have a heart attack and have to forfeit my trip! LOL

So, if you're looking for a Blogher ticket and hotel stay, today is the last day to enter for the ticket and the hotel. GO GO GO!!!

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
 
Clicky Web Analytics

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.