Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Need Blogher '09 Ticket!


I know it seems like I'm late jumping on the bandwagon, but the truth is I've been giddy over this ever since I found out. The problem was with The Hubby. He didn't want to commit to keeping the boy alone for 3 days, and he didn't know if he would be able to get off of work. Well, now there is a baseball card convention he wants to go to and in exchange he's agreed to Blogher! Unfortunately, as soon as I went to get all the specifics I found out that the tickets were gone. WAAAH!!! This is me crying.

So that brings me to now. I am asking all of my lovely readers to keep their feelers out, twitter, post, myspace, facebook.... anywhere you can to look for a ticket for me! I'm exhausting my resources, and any effort on your part would be deeply appreciated!
HELP ME GET TO BLOGHER 2009!

I am also looking for sponsors in the event that I do find a ticket. If you are interested email me at info@grabbagreviews.com

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, did you get off the waitlist for BlogHer? Even if you didn't we're going to showcase bloggers in a video we show at the conference as well as onsite. Hope you'll leave us a shout out!

http://tinyurl.com/n9bdvb

Jory Des Jardins
BlogHer Co-Founder

 
Clicky Web Analytics

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.