Love should be spread year-round, and not just on Valentine's Day. My lovely friend, Erin, over at the The Mom Buzz bestowed this "Love Ya" award on me. And it is with oceans of love that I give it back.
The Love Ya Award
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
1. Sarah @ Ohana Mama Blog - The whole reason I got into blogging, and the one who has given me pep talks, guidance, and an ear to fill up with whining. Thanks Sarah!
2. Lee @ MySentimentExactLee - Or is it SexActLee? HAHA! Lee keeps me laughing with her pointed honesty, and never ceases to amaze me.
3. Erin @ The Mom Buzz - Erin has become my mentor. The wise one. My Yoda. And also the Mommy of our Playdate Picks group. Thanks mom!
4. Lauren @ 4 Baby and Mom - Lauren is a sweet sweet friend of mine with a new(ish) blog. Even with all the adversity that's been thrown her way she still keeps her blog in tip top shape. WTG Lauren!
5. Stacie @ Simply Stacie - Stacie is such a kind hearted person, with a great blog. She has some really wonderful contests!
6. Melina @ Look What Mom Found - Melinda is a talented new blogger with fabulous writing skills. I can't wait to see how far she goes!
7. Kadi @ The Innsane - MY favorite funny blogger. I know if I'm in a foul mood she will pick me up!
8. Felicia @ Go Graham Go! - What a quality blogger! Felicia is funny, has great content, and this has been one of my favorite blogs from the very beginning!