Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snack & Play


I have found a great deal of fun and exciting ideas around the internet and blogosphere. Most are nice additions to my boys toy collection, or a fabulous item to add to their wardrobe. The hardest things to find are products that make my life easier, and solve a long standing problem. The Snack & Play by Star Kids is one of those items... the few, the proud, the parent's BFF!

The Snack & Play can be used in the car or on the stroller to hold bits of food, drink, or play things. There are mesh holders on the side that are perfect for drinks, Hot Wheels, boxes of crayons, and even little books. This is the perfect solution for my family because with our recent move we'll be on the road alot traveling between "home" and home. I don't have to worry about crumbs getting all over the car, or finding crayons weeks later in the crevices of my SUV. This is the catch-all that keeps all of your child's traveling odds and ends within arms reach. No more, "Mommy, I dropped my cracker." or, "Daddy, I need a new book!" Now, without putting either of you in harms way, the problem is solved!

This ingenious little product saves time money, and sanity when you're on the go. If you're planning a long distance road trip, or a day out at the zoo, you need to pick one up! Be sure to check out Star Kids' website and find a local shop to buy one!

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

1 comments:

Loralee said...

Ooh, I like this. I think my LO might like it too when she gets a bit older.

 
Clicky Web Analytics

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.